How It Works
The Fertile Ground Festival of New Works will be held January 28 - February 7, 2021.
For more information on events and Festival Pass Donations, please visit www.fertilegroundpdx.org.
Download the Application & return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/4/20 at 5:00pm. We request that artists/producers submit their ONE best concept for Fertile Ground curation consideration.
A Curation Panel will review all applications. Producers will be notified of the Curation Panel's decision by 9/16/20.
NO Late Applications will be accepted.
After Project Acceptance
Registration Deadline 9/28/20
Once you have been notified that your project has been accepted into Fertile Ground 2021, you will:
1) Receive a link to pay the Registration Fee of $100.
2) Be required to sign the Fertile Ground 2021 Hold Harmless Agreement.
As a confirmation of your registration, you will receive a unique link to a designated folder for your project only! We'll exchange all documents using this folder.
Marketing Materials Deadline 11/1/20
1) Project Description: Upload a 200 word (or less) project description to your project folder. This description is for marketing on the Fertile Ground Website, social media, and source material for other marketing efforts.
2) Submit an image or photo to represent your project.
3) Submit a donation link. This will be a part of your listing and will be shared for direct donations to your project.
Press Photos 11/1/20 - ongoing
Submit press photos as soon as you have strong images. Photos are critical to marketing your project. The earlier the better!
Official Lineup Announcement 12/1/20
This is the public announcement of the festival. Once this is announced, you can start advertising your Fertile Ground appearance!
Recording Submission Deadline 12/TBD/20
The exact format and date of this final step will be communicated to all producers in the coming weeks. We anticipate the submission date will be in December.
FERTILE GROUND TEAM
Nicole Lane, Festival Director
Dre Slaman, Managing Director
Sara Jean Accuardi, Committee Chair (PATA Board Member, Secretary)
Matthew Miller, Committee Member (PATA Board Member, Vice President)
Open, Social Media Manager
Jessica Gleason, Website & Graphic Design
Gary Corbin, Festival Pass Coordinator/BOT Specialist
Jenni Green-Miller, Volunteer Coordinator
Maddie Odegaard, Marketing Assistant
Lilo Alfaro, Fertile Ground Archivist
Chris Rentzel, Photographer
Trisha Mead, Founder
Committee at large: Carol Kimball, Nancy Matthews, Karen O'Donnell Stein, Scott Stephens